Saturday, January 31, 2009

METAL PRINTING
Photo print on metal mockup for residence.
This week a very nice couple walked into the gallery in Solana Beach. They happened to live in the neighborhood and are in the process of remodeling their home that overlooks the beach. They have a blank wall that faces south on which they wish to continue their panoramic view. I showed them a new process where a photograph can be printed on a 4'x6' sheet of metal. They liked this process very much so I mocked up these proposals for them with a photo that just happens to have been shot on the beach directly in front of their house. This photo taken was just last week. When I was shooting it I was thinking that I should perhaps be somewhere else. As it turns out there are no coincidences.

No comments:

Post a Comment